Thursday, December 27, 2012

New 2013 Spring/Summer Catalog Is Here!

Its finally here! The new Close To My Heart 2013 Spring/Summer Idea book & Catalog!
The catalog will go live for all of you customers on February 1st! Until then here is a sneak peek on what is in store for you!
Host a party and with a qualifying party total you could choose one of these amazing hostess bundles for 50% off!!


 
 Here is a sneak peek at the new Card Work Shop On The Go & The new Canvas Home Decore!
 


 
 
And last but not least .....The new exclusive paper packs!! I present to you "Buzz & Bumble", "Chantilly", "Claire", "Later S8ter", "Tommy", "Surf's Up", and my personal favorite "For Always".
 
"Buzz & Bumble"

 "Chantilly"
 

"Claire"
 
 "Later S8ter"
 
"Tommy"
 
"Surf's Up"
 
"For Always"
 
I cant even begin to tell you all the new and improved items Close To My Heart has to offer so if you would like to find out for yourself contact me for a new catatlog! You can email me at samcwhorter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment