Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Card Kit-April






I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these adorable cards!!! I love them so much I've made them available for you to buy! All you have to do it assemble them, all of the materials you need will be included in the kit!!

In this Kit you will receive:
12- Flowers
24- Leaves
12- Scored Cards
12- Bling Sparklets (Center of flower)
12-Red Strips
12-Tan Strips
Pop Dots

This amazing kit is yours for only $10!! If you need it shipped it will be $15. You do have the option when you are having this kit shipped whether or not you would like all of the images stamped, such as the flower and the insides of it, the leaves, and the sentament "A note for you..."
If you would like them Pre-Stamped please allow me at least 1-2 weeks to have this shipped to you, as orders are already piling in! If you buy close to my heart products and would like to use your own items I used:
Olive Ink - Leaves (Z2137) $5.25
Sunset Ink- Inside of flower (Z2191) $5.25
Cocoa Ink- Ink the edges, sentament, outline of the flower (Z2114) $5.25
Stamp set- "Just for You" (B1398) $9.95
Sponge Daubers (Z726) $3.95
2x2 Block (Y1003) $6.50
3x3 Block (Y1006) *On back order till April 20th $8.50
1x 3 1/2 Block (Y1002) $5.95
OR if you would like to start doing your own scrappin & stamping projects I can get you all of these items I used and you can stamp it yourself! Just email me and let me know!! If you would like to purchase the card kit it will be available on the right hand side of the screen, please make sure if you are wanting it shipped you choose the correct button.


No comments:

Post a Comment