Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fall Card

I dont know about you but Im a fan of the "Quick-card" stamps! They really helps when you in a hurry! So I've created this very simple fall card using the "Quick Cards-Bountiful Season" stamp set, and ONE key on the cricut using the Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!

The items I used are as follows:

Bamboo Cardstock (1301)
Flirty Paper Pack (X7160B)
Quick Cards- Bountiful Season (A1130)
Opaques Adhesive Gems "Mocha" (Z1333)
Just Blooms Paper Shapes (Z1764)
Edge Distreser (Z1297)
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Goldrush Ink Pad (Z2101)
Cotton Candy Ink Pad (Z2193)
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
3x3 My Arcylix Block (Y1006)



Directions:
1. The card itself I cut from the cricut at 4 1/2''

2. Cut the orange side of the B&T duo out of the Flirty Paper pack at 4 1/4''

3. Cut the flowered side of the B&T duo out of the Flirty Paper Pack at 4''

4. Cut the bamboo accent piece (stamped image) at 3 1/2''

5. Before I adhear anything I used the edge distresser around the base card and around the accent piece of bamboo. (Thats just incase I get too wild with it and cut the card or accent piece! haha)

6. You can then adhear the B&T paper as you wish. Orange and then flower or Flower and then orange. Use your choice of adhesive.

7. To stamp the image on the accent piece of bamboo I first stamped the image in Goldrush, covering the image completely. Then I used the "Rock & Roll" method and slightly rolled the image on the edges in the Cotton Candy ink (while it was still inked in the orange). That way when you stamp it on the bamboo the image has hue of pink around the egdes and still has the Goldrush color in the center!

8. Then using the 3-D foam tape I popped the stamped image off the card .

9. Using the flowers and pearls you can embellish to your personal taste!

To order any of these products visit my website! www.samanthamcwhorter.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment