Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Danica!

Hey everyone! I have a wonderful niece that turns 1 year old today and she loves zebra stripes & pink! So I found this card very appropriate!
 
 
 
The pattern of this card came from Close To My Hearts new how to publication called "Make It From Your Heart" And I thought I would throw a little of my own style in it!
 
The products I used:
Make It From Your Heart "Volume 1" (9035)
Black Ink Pad (Z2105)
Blush Ink Pad (Z2106)
Black & Grey Assortment Sparkles (Z1754)
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Party Pennants (C1429) "discontinued from Autumn/Winter 2011 idea book"
*But you could very easily achieve the same look using:
Pennant Alphabet (E1018)
 
 
How to create card:
 
1.Use one of CTMH White cards (X254) having the fold on the left hand side.
 
2.Follow the instructions in the new "how to book"-design #30- If you would like the exact measurements you can purchase the book on my website samanthamcwhorter.myctmh.com or follow the link at the end of the "products list" after "Make It From Your Hear" volume 1. Or you can email me and I can send you the measurements! samcwhorter.gmail.com
 
3.To create the pennants stamp 2 pennants in the blush and 1 using "second generation stamping" out of the blush!
 
4.Then stamp 3 black pennants!
 
5. Stamp "Happy Birthday" (style of your choice on shape of your choice) And I used bling to add some focus to the sentiment!
 
6. Using the 3-D Foam tape pop the pennants off the card (draped any way you want) and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment and place on the card to your liking!
 
Then my lovely mother needed a card for her so I threw one together inspired by design #20 In the "how to book" complimented by the new velvet rub ons (z1742) that I'm ADDICTED to! haha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment