Friday, September 7, 2012

~Paper Party~

I thought I would share with you all a wedding desert table that I helped decorate. I was only successful in this process thanks to Close To My Heart products! Including...at the time.. my one true love, the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge! I cut out the "Love Is Sweet" banner, the cupcake wrappers, the scalloped circles for the toppers, and the popped image on the toppers that says "With Love" all with the cricut! It made the process so much quicker than trying to stamp and cut out all those images by hand! THANK YOU TECHNOLOGY! haha! So enough talking and here is the wedding desert table!
 
The total table (*I did not do any of the cooking, only the crafting!)
 
Cupcake Toppers & Wrappers!

Love Is Sweet banner..personally my favorite part!

Then the popcorn cones!
The theme of the wedding was County fair/ elegant wedding. The bride went crazy over it! Loved it so much!
 
The Items I used were:
Lagoon Ink Pad
Black Ink Pad
Lagoon Cardstock
Black Cardstock
White Cardstock
** I will have to search for what stamp set I used for the toppers but check back with me and I will have it listed soon!
 
Thanks so much for looking and if you have any feedback I would love to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha! Wow, everything looks great!.. My daughter got married just recently, but all the caterer served for dessert was cannolis.. And just between you and me, (0; they really weren't exactly the best ones I've ever had! I would have MUCH preferred to choose what I wanted from one of these beautiful displays!! Great job!.. I'm a new consultant for CTMH too! Just got my kit, and LOVE everything I got! Wishing us BOTH the best of luck in all our CTMH endeavors! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And yes congrats on being a new consultant!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love all of it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete