Saturday, September 15, 2012

Avonlea Cards

My wonderful close friends Amanda & Casey are getting married on the 22nd (stay tuned for the wedding card Im going to make ;) haha) But her bridal shower is tomorow and here are the cards I made to give her! The "You Rock" card will be from my lovely amazing mom, since she always says "You Rock!" I only found it fitting to use the "pun-fun" stampset to amp up the card with her personality! Both of these cards were made from the Avonlea paper pack!
 
 
You will even see that I colored in the rocking chair with our new alcohol markers!

 
For this particular card I used:
Copper Brads-(I get these in bulk as a consultant, If you would like some I would be more than happy to order you some!)
 
For this next card I used the "Love Always" stamp set!
 
 
Also for this card I used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: